In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, health insurance for new Iqama or its renewal is mandatory. Keeping your health insurance up to date is important for expatriates living in KSA. Also for expatriate family members, he/she sponsored.
You should know without proper insurance for a person, the iqama renewal or making new Iqama is impossible. If you are holding an Iqama then you must know your health insurance status.
Thanks to MOI (Ministry of Interior) for providing an online web portal. So that expatriate and citizens can check their health insurance expiry date in Saudi Arabia. Besides CCHI also allows you to do so. I will show both procedures, then the choice is yours to follow the one procedure easy for you.
Please follow these steps:
- Visit MOI the online web portal for e-Services
- Go to “Electronic Inquiries” and then select “Passports”
- Now select “Public Query Health Insurance Validity”
- Enter your Iqama ID number, then enter the image code
- Click on “View” button and wait for the MOI page to reload properly
If your iqama insurance is valid then you will see a green bar with “Iqama insurance is valid”. If not then you will red bar at the top, not valid words.
Ii doesn’t matter if you are still curious to know more about the health insurance of your Muqeem card or resident permit. However, follow these steps to know more:
- Visit CCHI online web portal (Council of Cooperative Health Insurance)
- Click and go to “E-Services” and then “Insurance Companies E-Services”
- Enter your Iqama Id number and the image code you see on the web page
- Now just click on the “OK” button there.
The CCHI page will reload within second and you will your insurance expiry date and related information. Also, read Iqama Fund Online.