Iqama Insurance Status Check Online – Updated
In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, health insurance for new Iqama or its renewal is mandatory. Keeping your health insurance up to date is important for expatriates living in KSA. Also, expatriate family members, he/she sponsored.
You should know without proper insurance for a person, the iqama renewal or making a new Iqama is impossible. If you are holding an Iqama then you must know your health insurance status.
Thanks to MOI (Ministry of Interior) for providing an online web portal. So that expatriates and citizens can check their health insurance expiry date in Saudi Arabia. Besides CCHI also allows you to do so. I will show both procedures, then the choice is yours to follow the one procedure easy for you.
Check Iqama Insurance Through Absher
You can easily do so in the new Absher portal. Please follow these steps:
- Visit Absher.sa and log in to your account.
- Click the Inquiries button under Family Members.
- Now click “Query Health Insurance”
- Select the family member’s name.
- You will see the Health Insurance issue and expiry date.
If your iqama insurance is valid then you will see a green bar with “Iqama insurance is valid”. If not then you will see a red bar at the top, with not valid words.
Iqama Insurance Check Via CCHI
The Council of Cooperative Health Insurance (CCHI) allows users to check their Iqama insurance online. You can follow these simple steps to do so:
- Visit the CCHI online web portal (Council of Cooperative Health Insurance)
- Click “E-Services” and then “Insurance Companies E-Services”
- Enter your Iqama Id number and the image code.
- Now click on the “OK” button.
The CCHI page will reload within a second and you will your insurance expiry date and related information. That is how you can do it. For more information, you can comment below.