There are lots of ways to check iqama expiry validity or date online. But most of the expatriates don’t know how to do that. That is why I am going to show you one easy way to check an iqama expiry date via SMS.
However, there are new rules to query iqama expiry online. Because MOI is now officially Absher.sa which required registration before you make a query. That is why I am suggesting my visitors do this query in second via just an SMS. For your information, all services are now available for registered users only.
How to Check Iqama Expiry Through SMS
Before going to do this query through message. You will need your sponsor ID first make sure you have it or remember. After that follow the simple below steps:
- Go Message App on your smartphone.
- Create a new text message.
- Type in 12*Your Sponsor Name or ID*Your Iqama Number.
- If you are:
- Sawa STC user then you need to send the message to 888994.
- Mobily users then send the message to 624444.
- Zain user then you need to send the message to 709444.
- You will shortly get an SMS with the iqama expiry date.
So that is exactly how you can check what is the iqama expiry date or validity. It is very important to renew your muqeem card before the expiration period. If not there are penalties you will need to pay.
However, if you are visiting here and there with an expired ID then you may get jailed. The total cost of sending one message is just SAR 1.5 on all networks such as STC, Zain, and Mobily. There are no extra charges and hidden fees, so don’t worry about that.
This article is helpful to you? Did you have difficulties while checking your iqama validity via SMS? please let me know in the comment below.