It is better to know your iqama issue date while living in the Kingdom. Do you know why? Because at some points you may need it, and there are tons of reasons behind it. For instance, suppose you are applying for a family visit visa, you should provide it.
Whenever you a new Iqama ID from the Saudi Jawazat, you have may have noticed that there is no issue date on it. However, there are several ways you can find it out. But trust me its important to know and note it down. Note that the iqama issuance data is different than the Muqeem expiry date.
How to Find Iqama Issue Date
While living in the Kingdom you must know that new Absher requires login data, so you should have an account registered and activated. Now follow these steps:
- Visit Absher and log in to your personal account with your username and password. Click English at the top if you don’t understand Arabic language.
- Click Dashboard at the top right.
- Under your personal information click More Details.
- There you are, your iqama issue date is under IQAMA INFORMATION.
- You can note it down in your personal diary for future use.
If you think you cannot follow the provided method and wanna different procedures for doing so. Then follow these steps:
- Login to your Absher account and click Services under My Services option.
- Click Passports then click Personal Information.
- There you go, have a look at your Iqama issue date.
Follow any of the above methods to get it done in seconds. However, this is to inform you don’t even try to look for a solution for looking at the issuance date through other channels and without having an Absher account. Because it is not possible.
Moreover, you can comment below if you are having trouble while finding out the issue date exact date of your Muqeem card.