New Traffic Violation Penalties List Saudi Arabia
New traffic violations fines list 2018-2019 and penalty list by Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for everyone driving in KSA. Learn all about the Saudi traffic fines list and penalties for all violations and Saher camera violations too.
1000 up to 2000 SAR
- Hiding number plate not displaying properly on Vehicles.
- Bike rider not wearing helmet motorcyclist.
- Not showing istimara or driving license or hiding it.
- Stopping or driving vehicles on a railway track.
3000 up to 6000 SAR
- Crossing road on a red signal.
- Illegal usage of number plates on vehicles.
- Using somebody else number plate on your vehicle you own.
- Playing around the school buses or overtaking it the wrong way.
- Putting unwanted accessories in your car, bus, etc.
- Overspeeding over road sings like breaking the signals etc.
- Using unwanted logos or stickers on cars, buses violating the law.
5000 up to 10,000 SAR
- Playing with card parts inner side hardware and using someone else car part in yours.
- Driving while drinking and getting non-healthy materials.
- Authorities concerned activities by your vehicle you are carrying.
10,000 with 3 months of jail
Not informing the responsible department while an accident you’ve done and got away from the accident spot. If anything happens like an incident etc inform the responsible and to provide the good hospitality those who are injured.