Check Criminal Generalization Record on MOJ/Absher
Check Criminal Record Online on Absher
- Log in to your Absher account.
- Then click the Generalization Report option.
- Click Proceed.
- Now you will see if there is any record against your Iqama.
Check Criminal Record on MOJ 2022
MOJ is an electronic service offered by the government of Saudi Arabia. The service let you check the Generalization criminal record checking against your Iqama number. Don’t know the procedure? Here is how to do it:
- Go to MOJ’s official website.
- Then Select Resident ID and enter your Iqama number.
- Select a date and click the Next One button.
- You will see the result page if there is any record or not.
- A person cannot apply for Exit-Re-entry.
- Leave the KSA permanently.
- Nobody can leave for vacations.
- You can’t apply for a family visa.
- Cannot renew the iqama card/resident permit.