How to Block Sim Cards Registered on your Iqama ID
There is a new procedure you may want to follow in order to cancel or block a sim card in Saud Arabia. I am talking about the unauthorized mobile number if registered without your authorization. You can also block or cancel your own sim card by just filling a simple CITC form online.
Block Sim on your Iqama on CITC
You can easily how many sim cards in Saudi Arabia are registered under your Iqama ID. Then you can decide either block or cancel any of them or use them as usual. However, there is any procedure to block your sim on CITC official online portal. CITC stands for “Communications and Information Technology Commission”. Remember to submit a complaint, you will need to register first on CITC. Anyway here is the procedure:
- Viis CITC official complaint service online portal.
- Then Under Submit Request, select “Number or Service added without your request”.
- Select a service provider, either Zain, STC, Mobily, Friendi, Jawwy, etc.
- Click the Submit button.
- Enter your details, such as Iqama ID, its expiry, phone number, etc.
- Now choose network provider, package type, etc.
- Once everything is done, click the Send to Service Provider button.
That is it, now you will get an official SMS alert with a complaint reference number so that you can trace the status of your blocking or sim cancellation request. If you don’t know the procedure, please follow the below steps…
How to Track Sim Cancellation Request
Once you submit a request to block or cancel a sim card in KSA and you have received a reference number. Then it’s easy to track its status. Here is how to do it:
- Go to the CITC Track Complaint page online.
- Then enter your reference number.
- Now enter your IQama ID number.
- Click the Continue button and that is it.
Now you will see the status of your request either approved or rejected by the service provider or CITC review. So this it guys, this is how you can submit a request on the official CITC online web portal to cancel or block your sim card and check the request status online.