Learn how to register/make a new account on MOI Absher website for e-services etc. All expatriate living in Saudi Arabia must know that on July-5th-2019 the official moi.gov.sa is redirected to www.absher.sa. However, they have implemented new changes to the online web portal. Such there are various services that you will access only by making a new Absher account and logging into your account.
Moreover, the account registration procedure remains the same. But many users may find the UI (user interface) of the new Absher website different. So that is the reason I wanted you guys to be updated. If you are new in Saudi Arabia and don’t know what is MOI Absher? Then have a look at the following details.
MOI Absher in an online web portal for all citizens and non-citizens lives in KSA. Which provided a lot of online e-services, such as, making a new iqama ID, its renewal, visa services, checking funds online, kafeel name, iqama red-green status, insurance, checking the expiry date of Iqama, paying fees for traffic and related violations and much more.
How to Register an Account on MOI Absher New Website
In order to create a fresh and new account on MOI Absher, follow the below steps.
- Go to new Absher official website
- Click on “Individuals” integrated eServices option
- The default language is Arabic, so click the “English” at the top
- Now click on “New User” option
- Enter your Iqama “ID number”
- Enter your “Mobile Number”
- Type “Username”
- Enter “Password”
- “Confirm” the Password
- Enter your “Email”
- Again “Enter your Email”
- Select the “English” language
- Enter the “Image Code”
- “Check” in the box the agree to the terms and conditions
- Click on the “Next” button, you will get a confirmation code shortly on your mobile number
- On the confirmation screen just put the code you have received via SMS from MOI
And you are done with the new account creation process. Now there is one thing more, which is to activate this account. There are several methods to activate your account. The easy one is to activate it via internet banking.
If you already have a bank account in Saudi Arabia. The visit the nearest branch of your bank and ask them that you want to activate your Absher account. They show you the procedure, if they are generous, then they will activate it for you.
You can also visit the nearest Jawazat office in your city activation process. Just get there and ask them for the Abhser account activation.