Etisalat Services Codes Complete List UAE 
Etisalat is one of the top telecom services providers with full coverage in the UAE. They provide amazing, feature-rich, and affordable data packages, calls, and SMS packages for both prepaid and postpaid users. Their coverage is amazing all over UAE including Dubai, Abu Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, and Fujairah.
As an Etisalat prepaid or postpaid customer you may need to know their services codes or commands. This is to easily check your balance, data balance, prepaid and postpaid balance, balance share, international balance transfer, and much more. So that then, you will be able to do these things very quickly and will save much time. Anyways, please have a look at the following Etisalat useful services codes for your reference and if possible, remember them all. Here are these easy commands/codes.
Etisalat USSD Codes List
You may need to use one of these USSD codes sometime. However, these can be used for checking balance, recharged code, balance transfer, getting Etisalat loan, tracking data usage, getting a package, local and international credit transfer, etc. Here is the complete list of commands “USSD codes”:
- To manage your Etisalat main account: *101#.
- Check your Etisalat mobile number: *101*1*3*3# or dial 101.
- Balance inquiry code for prepaid users: *121# or dial *121.
- For postpaid balance inquiry: dial code *140#.
- Check remaining data on Etisalat code is *170#.
- Etisalat blanace loan code is *108#.
- Recharge voucher code Etisalat: dial *120*voucher card number# and tap the call button.
- Request balance code *107*sender mobile number#.
- Etisalat to Etisalat balance transfer code: *100*recipient mobile number*amount#.
- To check Etisalat deals of the day dial *050# and press the call button.
- Send a call request to any number by ding this code *188*recipient number#.
- For Etisalat reserve billing dial *132*phone-number#.
- To stop getting SMS from Etisalat, SMS “B Etisalat” to 7726.
- Deactivate Etisalat promotional message by SMS “b all” to 7726.
- Simple recharge via Mobile Pay code *123#.
- To activate a caller tune SMS “buy[space]tune code” to 1100.
- Change caller tune by dialing 144 and press the call button.
- Deactivate post-call SMS notifications by dialing *62*134# then cancel.
- For Wasel call subscription dial *141# or SMS “IDD” to 1010.
- To check and subscribe to a package for Blackberry device SMS “code” to 1010. Then activate a specific page (e.g) SMS “B199” to 1010.
|Etisalat Service Name||Service Code/Command|
|Etisalat Customer Care||Dial 101|
|Transfer credit (local)||Dial *100*Mobile no.*amount#|
|Check balance prepaid||Dial *121# or Dial 121|
|Check balance postpaid||Dial *140#|
|Send call request to any number||Dial *188*Mobile no.#|
|Deactivate Etisalat SMS alerts||SMS ‘b Etisalat’ to 7726|
|Deactivate Etisalat promotional SMS||SMS ‘b all’ to 7726|
|Recharge via Mobile Pay||Dial *123#|
|Activate caller tunes||SMS Buy
|Change caller tunes||Dial 144|
|Deactivate to post-call notification||Dial **62*134# & choose “Cancel”|
|Wasel Call subscription||Dial *141# or SMS ‘IDD’ 1010|
|Check data usage||Dial *170#|
|Get BlackBerry Packages||SMS ‘code’ 1010 eg: SMS ‘B299″ to 1010|
|Voucher recharge code||*120*voucher card number#|
|Request balance code||*107*sender mobile number#|
|Etisalat to Etisalat balance transfer||*100*recipient mobile number*amount#|
|Etisalat deals of the day||*050#|
From now you don’t need to visit anywhere or call the Etisalat helpline to get a USSD code for service. All the useful USSD codes from Etisalat are mentioned above. If you think I am missing one, do let me know in the comment section below. I will then add to the above list, this will help others.