Saudi Water Bill Check
The NWC Nation Water Compay in Saudi Arabia allows you to check your water bill online. Don’t worry you can pay for it then. But it is important to have the bill number. Because that is the only thing required for checking or know about the due payments. Now let us get started with the procedure below.
Check Saudi Water Bill via ATM
This is the recommended method in order to know about water due to payments. ATM machines are nowadays in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. You can visit the nearest ATM machine follow the below produced:
- Note your bill number or take a picture of it
- Go to the nearest ATM machine.
- Insert the ATM card and login.
- Now go to Bill Payments then Utility.
- Selec the National Water Company and enter your NWC number.
- You should see the due amount now.
You must be thinking that I have the bill number but what about the National Water Company account number? Well, you can get with ease. To do it you need to register an account on the NWC official website. I am here to help you with that too.
Register on National Water Company Account Number
As I mentioned earlier you can simply avail of an account or connection number by creating an account on NWC. I mean once you get your account on NWC you can then have the account number. Then you will be able to visit any nearest ATM machine and check or pay your water bill online with ease. Now to get the account or connection number follow these steps:
- Go to NWC official Registration page.
- Now Iqama number, DOB, mobile number, password, and email.
- Click the Submit button.
- You may get a confirmation OTP password.
- Enter the OTP or confirmation SMS to confirm the account.
- That is it, the registration has been completed.
That is how you can easily get a new account on NWC. Now its time to add your account number to the portal. Then you will be to see your connection number and then you can view and pay the due bill.
Add National Water Company Account Number to your Profile
Once you have done creating your NW account and it is verified. Then you can start adding your account number to your profile to complete the process. Addin account number means adding home connection number. To do it:
- Go to your Dashboard on the NWC account.
- Click Add Account option on the Dashboard.
- Select eh precise location of your home, you will everything on the map.
- You can also drag and drop the map on your home’s location.
- Now click on the Add Account button with a blue + sign.
That pretty it, you have done everything successfully. Now simply navigate your home or dashboard on the NWC account. You can easily find the account number there. Once you have had the account number, follow the above procedure to view and pay your water bill.