Procedure to Check and Pay Maktab Amal Fees
Maktab e Amal is an Arabic word that means the labor office in English. The fee for an Iqama ID renewal is known as the Maktab Amal fee. Some expatriates in Saudi Arabia call it only the iqama fee.
If you know your iqama color category called Nitaqat. Then you must have an idea of how much SAR for the Muqeem card renewal is acquired. However, it might be SAR 100 to 5000 nowadays in KSA. It is required to pay when your iqama is about to expire soon.
Anyways, now let’s get to the procedure of how you can easily check Maktab-e-Amal fees online in Saudi Arabia.
How to Check Maktab Amal Fees
First of all, it is very important to know how much exactly you need to pay to Maktab-e-Amal. For your easiness, I have divided this into two parts, the 1st part is to get the Sadad number from MOL. The 2nd part is to check the Sadad number in your desired bank.
- Visit MOL’s official to get Sadad number.
- MOL is only in the Arabic language, click خدمة رقصة العمل .
- Enter your Iqama or border number.
- Enter the captcha image code.
- Click the View button, in Arabic it is بحث.
Once the page reloads copy the number on your screen (see the below image for reference). You can also take a screenshot or take a picture for future use.
How to Pay Maktab Amal Fee Online
Now that you have your Sadad number, now you can easily get into your online banking account and do the rest of the procedure as shown below. Remember you can do it at Alahli Bank, Al Rajhi, and all other banks in KSA. Mine is Alahli so I am gonna do it on Alahli online banking.
- Go ahead and log in to your Bank account then go to Sadad Payments.
- Select All next to Biller Group and select the Ministry of Labor at posting 50th.
- Paste the code you have copied and click the Pay button, that is it.
Final Thoughts: This is exactly how you can know and pay the Maktab-e-Amal fees online vis MOL and online banking. At least you have an idea of how to do it, however, if there is something you wanna ask feel free to ask.