Procedure to Check and Pay Maktab Amal Fees
Maktab e Amal is an Arabic word that means the labor office in English. The fees of an Iqama ID renewal is known as Maktab Amal fees. Some expatriates in Saudi Arabia call it only the iqama fee.
If you know your iqama color category called Nitaqat. Then you must have an idea of how much SAR for the Muqeem card renewal is acquired. However, it might be SAR 100 to 5000 nowadays in KSA. It is required to pay when your iqama is about to expire soon.
Anyways, now let’s get to the procedure that how you can easily check Maktab-e-Amal fees online in Saudi Arabia.
How to Check Maktab Amal Fees
First of all, it is very important to know how much exactly do you need to pay to Maktab-e-Amal. For your easiness, I have divided this into two parts, the 1st part is to get the Sadad number from MOL. The 2dn part is to check the Sadad number in your desired bank.
- Visit MOL’s official online portal for getting Sadad’s number.
- For your information MOL is only in the Arabic language, click the drop-down (look at the below image). Then click خدمة رخص العمل .
- Enter your Iqama number in the second line as shown in the below image.
- Click the View button while in Arabic it is بحث.
- Once the page reloads copy the number on your screen (see the below image for reference).
How to Pay Maktab Amal Fees
Now that you have your Sadad number, now you can easily get into your online banking account and do the rest of the procedure as shown below. Remember you can do it on Alahli Bank, Al Rajhi, and all other banks in KSA. Mine is Alahli so I am gonna do it on Alahli online banking.
- Go ahead log in to your Bank account then go to Sadad Payments.
- Select All next to Biller Group and select the Ministry of Labor at posting 50th.
- Paste the code you have copied and click the Pay button, that is it.
Final Thoughts: So this is exactly how you can know and pay the Maktab-e-Amal fees online vis MOL and online banking. At least you have an idea how to do it, however, if there is something you wanna ask feel free to ask.