Etisalat to Etisalat mobile balance transfer is now simple than ever. In this guide, you will learn how to send/transfer mobile credit balance from one Etisalat number to another Etisalat number. I will also show the credit transfer pin code and other methods for sending the mobile balance to a friend or a family member. So let’s get started:
How to Transfer Mobile Credit from Etisalat to Etisalat Number
- The first you need to do is to get the transfer confirmation code. To do that send CPIN to 1010 to get the pin code for a balance transfer.
- In a short while, you will get a reply containing the pin code not it down with you or remember it.
- Pick up your handset/mobile phone and dial USSD code *100*Receiver Etisalat Number*amount# and hit the call button.
- Enter the pin code you’ve got earlier in Step 1.
- On confirmation popup press 1 to confirm the transfer and hit send button.
- The receiver should get a confirmation text of credit transfer to his/her Etisalat sim account.
- This method is only for the prepaid customer and not yet tried on postpaid Etisalat number.
- You can try on the postpaid number on your own.
- This transfer method eligible for only Etisalat to Etisalat numbers.
- The minimum amount you can send is AED.5 and max is AED.100
- Only 20 transactions are allowed per day.
- The transfer fee is 5%.