How to Transfer Balance from Etisalat to Etisalat
Etisalat in UAE lets you share or transfer your mobile balance within the Etisalat network. Now it is simple than ever. In this guide, you will learn how to send/transfer mobile credit balance from one Etisalat number to another Etisalat number. I will also show the credit transfer pin code and other methods for sending the mobile balance to a friend or a family member. So let’s get started:
Transfer Balance from Etisalat to Etisalat Number
- The first you need to do is get the transfer confirmation code. To do that send CPIN to 1010 to get the pin code for a balance transfer.
- In a short while, you will get a reply containing the pin code not it down with you or remember it.
- Pick up your handset/mobile phone and dial USSD code *100*Receiver Etisalat Number*amount# and hit the call button.
- Enter the pin code you’ve got earlier in Step 1.
- On confirmation popup press 1 to confirm the transfer and hit send button.
- The receiver should get a confirmation text of credit transfer to his/her Etisalat sim account.
- This method is only for the prepaid customer and not yet tried on postpaid Etisalat number.
- You can try on the postpaid number on your own.
- This transfer method eligible for only Etisalat to Etisalat numbers.
- The minimum amount you can share is AED.5 and max is AED.100
- You can perform only 20 transactions per day.
- The transfer fee is 5%.
Related to Etisalat: