What to Do When you lost your Iqama in KSA?
The important things to take care of if you ever lost iqama and family iqama lost in Saudi Arabia. But there is good news if you lost your iqama or your family’s iqama and report it within 24 hours then you can avoid penalties. There are penalties and fees on lost iqama or Muqeem cards in Saudi Arabia. For the very first time lost iqama, the fee is SR 1000, for the 2nd time SR 2000, and for the 3rd time, the fee is 3000.
Important things to take care of if you lost your Iqama
- Check every single place you know about and you sat last time.
- If you don’t find it then report your Kafeel or sponsor.
- If you are working in a company then report to the HR department about your lost iqama.
- Your sponsor should take care of it and write a note in Arabic and report it directly.
- The Chamber of commerce signature is not important if you are a worker in the public sector i.e Saudia Airlines, Saudi Aramco, etc.
- You will need to pay SR 650 if your iqama is not expired yet. Check the Iqama expiry date here.
- The most important is you should have a valid copy of your lost iqama or Muqeem card. When you get a new iqama in the KSA then scan it and keep the copy with you forever.
- Your Kafeel or sponsor will ask you for an iqama copy of old, two passport-size photos, and a passport photocopy, so keep it ready, and whenever your sponsor asks for it give it to him/her.
- There are good people around too so it may happen that someone may return your iqama to Jawazat and you will get Inshallah.
When everything goes perfectly you will soon get a new original iqama of yours or your family. You can comment down for any other problems so that we might be able to help.