Download MySTC app on Android and iOS
MYSTC App allows STC users to manage accounts, subscribe and unsubscribe to packages, etc. MySTC app is capable of doing lots of things for you like activate internet packages, check your remaining internet balance or main account balance, recharge mobile balance, and much more.
The application is recently updated in the Google Play Store for a better user experience and updated with more cool features. You can go to Google Play Store and iOS App Store to download and use the STC official application for all STC services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Let explore below some of the main features of the MYSTC Application.
MySTC App Feature on Android and iOS
Thanks to, STC the leading telecommunication company in Saudi Arabia for providing such ease using the MySTC app. Manage all of your STC accounts live on Android and iOS for a better user experience. get access to your Sawa bills, data and call/SMS usage, subscribed internet packages and other services, the latest STC application for Android offers, and much more.
- Manage and edit easily STC profile
- Login to your STC Online account use a one-time password with such ease
- Constantly view your information with the MySTC dashboard in the app.
- Support for Jawal services and Hatif as well as Sawa numbers in KSA
- View and manage your STC current bills and previous bills
- Real-time data usage and internet data usage
- Check your Qitaf details and redeem all non-stop Qitaf points
- Check all STC packages and other related services
- Instantly subscribe and unsubscribe to packages
- Real-time call usage
- Instantly check new MySTC Offers
- Check STC outlets and kiosks as well as Tamayouz outlets in the Kingdom
- Link any STC/Sawa number with your ID account
- Easily recharge your Sawa sim card number