How to Change Mobile Phone Number on MOI Absher
Learn how to change/update mobile number in Asbhser account MOI KSA also Atc machine. This guide is not just for expatriates but Saudi citizens to change or update their mobile phone number in MOI Ministry of Interior for all e-services. Your mobile number and iqama number is the top-most security factor while login into MOI Absher accounts in Saudi Arabia for all e-services such as the followings:
Absher MOI E-Services for Expats:
So if you are a fresh expat in Saudi Arabia the first thing you need is Iqama and the second thing you need is to create MOI account online for all of the above e-services in the Kingdom. But If you already registered your phone number and want to change mobile number in Absher.
Follow the below steps via Absher ATM machine available in Jawazat offices/airports or Ministry of Interior film online. No problem if your phone has been stolen, lost your no, or blocked by Zain or STC or Mobily, follow the below steps in order to update the phone no.
Change Mobile Number in MOI Absher
- Visit any Kiosk Machine of Jawazt
- Enter Iqama / Resident Id number
- Choose update phone no
- On verification tap the finger index
- Place your finger on the fingerprint scanner, repeat the step.
- Enter new mobile no
- When receive SMS enter it into Kiosk machine.
- That’s it you are finished with updating your phone no in Absher.
- Ensure a successful Login into MOI
- Go to Edit User Profile next to Dashboard
- Change your phone number or emails you want.
- Select the preferred language.
- Enter image captcha code, ensure you type it correctly.
- Click Save.