Jawazat Office Locations Timings Saudi Arabia

Looking for Jawazat office location, working hours/days, timings in Saudi Arabia? Don’t worry you are at the right place. Here is the accurate location of Jawazat provided via Google Maps and their in timings in KSA. GDP General Directorate of Passport is called Jawazat in Saudi Arabia. The word Jawazat and Iqama will be the most important to you when you live for living in Saudi Arabia. Jawazat GDP General Directorate of Passport is responsible for issuing the followings.

• Expired Iqama Renewal.
  • Issuing new Iqama for new expatriates in the Kingdom.
  • Family Visa issuance.
  • Exit Re-Entry Visa in the Kingdom, and a lot of more services.

Jawazat Office Location/Timings Jeddah

In Jeddah Saudi Arabia you can find Jawazat in Abdullah Balkhayr, Al-Baghdediah Al-Sharqiyah, and Jeddah 22241. To find it on Google Maps click here. Working hours Morning 9:00 am to 2:00 pm and Evening timings are 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Close on Friday and Saturday only in a week.

Jawazat Office Location and Timings Riyadh

In Riyadh Saudi Arabia you can find Jawazat in 6971 King Fahad Branch Road, Al-Murabba, and Riyadh 12613. To find it on Google Maps click here. Working hours Morning 7:30 am to 3:00 pm and Evening timings are 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Close on Friday only in a week.

Jawazat Office Timings and Location Dammam

In Dammam Saudi Arabia you can find Jawazat in Eastern Province Passport Office, 9th street, Ar-Rabi, Dammam 32241. To find it on Google Maps click here. Working hours Morning 7:00 am to 3:00 pm and Evening timings are 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Close on Friday only in a week.

As per the above, you can easily find out Jawazat offices all over Saudi Arabia. One of the best suggestion is to find the location on Google Maps and send it your phone from Google Maps. Turn the GPS on your smartphone and follow the track.

10 Comments
  1. Azhar Uddin says

Respected sir
    I want to confirm the working hours of the jawazat office in those days.
    Because I came to Saudi Arabia 1 month ago and my iqama are not provided by Agent told that jawazat office are closed and not working due to corona virus.

1. Admin says

Hi,
      Yes, it is true, once the Jawazat is open for everyone then you you will get your Iqama ID, don’t worry and wait.

2. Ejaz Hussain says

Hi,
    My iqama is expired during the corona lockdown, the autoomatic renewal during these days are only done in the private sector employer.

My employer is govt. sector, and they are saying that it will be renewed once jawazat will open, they cannot do online because of my kids are over 18yrs. and they need to show them the college letter.

so I am so worried and my bank account got freeze

1. Admin says

Recently Jawazat issue an order unfreeze the bank accounts if your bank account is closed due to iqama expiry then just call your bank and they will remove or unfreeze your bank account. About the Iqama expiry, Yes there is nothing we can but to wait until Jawazat opens again. They are right to let the Jawazat opens first, don’t need to worry about anything because Iqama expiry is not an issue while the lockdown OK. Stay calm and be happy.

3. S.Musawir shah says

Hi sir,
    I came from Pakistan on 20 Jan Until my Agent don’t provide me Iqama already my 3 months in passport is expired so it will be make issue ☹️ for me or not.
    Second please tell me the opening date of jawazt

1. Admin says

As of now, there is no issue because there is a lockdown. However, at the end of May the Jawazat may open.

4. Rizwan ahammed says

Hi sir,
    I am an indian. 1year later i arrived in saudi.i have not received iqama yet.company is in red colour. So many times i try to take iqama. Now other company interested to sponsoring me. But that company needs my iqama number for transfering. I have only bordernumber. Coming october my passport validity also finished. Please reply me sir.

1. Admin says

Please contact your Embassy and tell them exactly you mentioned the details here. However, talk to the company and let them know how I can transfer to you.

5. Ahmed says

Hello,

My family arrived to KSA on Residence Visa on February 08, 2020. Due to Corona, I was unable to make their Iqama. There is an online Iqama Issuance option available in Absher but it is saying “Insufficient funds or iqama issuance fee not paid”. I have already paid Iqama Issuance & Dependent fee for my wife & kids through bank but from Absher it is not done. The validity of the visa will expire in 2 days. Any solution? Since malls are open so Jawazat main office or offices of Jawazat in malls are open? what should I do now?

Thanks

1. Admin says

No Malls are open but Jawazat are closed, however, you need to contact the bank call them and explain to them there is no fund in your Absher account. Once they send the funds then submit the funds and take a print of that print with, then there will be no issue for your family in the future. You can then show this print in Jawazat and tell them what happened.