Useful Apps for Expatriates to Use in KSA
There are Apps that you must have while living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Apps for finding a taxi, finding taxi online, search for iqama queries e-services, ordering food online, booking a ticket online, etc. One of the most used apps Google Maps from Google Play Store Saudi Arabia you must have your Android phone while living as an expat in the Kingdom. WhatsApp location share service can help you find addresses of friends while on the go. And there are lots of More have a look the below list.
Useful Apps for Expatriates in Saudi Arabia
1. Absher: Absher is MOI (Ministry of Interior) official application for iqama related queries like, check Iqama expiry date, check iqama color red or green, public query available funds, Checking traffic violations, Exit Re-Entry visa status, Jawazat office location, Check health insurance and so on.
2. Saudia: An expat cannot stay forever in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Saudia app allows you to book flights, check passenger details, pay for the ticket with credit cards Visa and Mastercards. Guess what? you can select a seat as per your choice. It is safe, easy to use and fast trusted by millions of users.
3. Uber and Careem: Uber and Careem allow you to save money and find taxi online through the Uber app. It is an online taxi booking app help find a taxi car near to you and take you anywhere in the Kingdom you want. It’s a safe, secure and money saving service.
4. Talabat – Food Delivery App: Talabat delivers food of your choice to your doorsteps. Just select your area anywhere in the Kingdom and order food online. The fast and secure way to deliver food to your doorsteps without roaming here and there. AlBAIK, KFC apps are alternative.
5. Souq and Jarir: Souq and Jarir are a popular online store in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Souq and Jarir app is a fast and secure way to book smartphones, tablets, laptops and lots of cooler related item. Install the app book anything you want.
6. Zain, STC, Mobily, Friendi Apps: Zain, STC, Mobily, Friendi apps allows the user in the Kingdom to manage calls and recharge card without entering iqama number as well send or share balance to home countries. Pay bills, check bonus points, check the remaining balance on Zain, STC, Mobily, Friendi. Subscribe and unsubscribe to internet packages as per internet needs and more cools features.
You can check for similar and helpful apps to use and get the benefit while in KSA. Also, you can request us for any, so might be able to provide you the link to download. Happy living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 🙂.