Eligible Professions for Family Visa in Saudi Arabia
New rules are added for iqama holders with these professions who are eligible and can apply for a family visit visa in KSA. There is not no minimum or maximum salary requirements for a family visa in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. There are lots of professions allowed. They can apply for a visa for the family but if yours is not then you can apply for an iqama change of profession and check the status of changes status online easily.
Now any expatriate might have a question in his mind that, is he eligible to apply for a visa for the family to visit Saudi Arabia? Now, are we are providing the complete list of professions eligible for applying for a visa but some Expat cannot and we are also providing a list too. To know how to apply for a family visit Visa in KSA.
Permanent family Visa or Visit Visa Eligible Professions
Accounts and Administrations
- Account Verification department
- Account Manage etc.
- Administration Coordination and Manager as well Researchers.
Air and Aquatic
- Aquatic Specialists.
- Air controller, Navigator, and hostess.
- Aircraft Takeoff Controller, Maintainance, and also Transport Managers.
- Pilots and Assistant Pilots and Technicians.
Army, Artists, and Archeology
- Archeological Director, Prospector, Researcher.
- Architectural Draftsman.
- Army Ocer, Actor, Musician, Composer, Poet, Painter, and Singer.
- Author, Astronomer.
Assistance, Aviation, and Banking
- Assistant Engineer, General Manager, and Assitant Pharmacist.
- Aviation guide, technician, and Trainer.
- Bank Manager, Officials, Business Manager, and Banker.
Breeding, Broadcasting, and Business
- Animals breeding specialist, Birds, Bees, and Horse Breeding technicians.
- Broadcasting manager, Business lady, and Man.
Navy, and Others
- Captain of Ship, Cruise, Carrier, Steamship, guide, Supervisor, and Maintainance technician.
- Career, Chairman, Executive Director, Diploma holders, ECG Technicians.
- Engineers, Electricity Managers, Surveyors. IT guys.
- All Iqama holders with a profession related to Medical.
- Sales Professions and Telecom.
- All Sport and Tourism Professions.
- Institute and TV and court-related Professions.
- Companies and customs-related professions.
- Iqama profession holders related to lab, land, marine, and correspondent.
If your profession is one of the above. Then you can definitely apply for visas like permanent and visit visas. Moreover, if yours is not in the above. Then comment down below so can tell you if you can apply or not.