How to Cancel Exit Re-Entry Visa via Absher
Quick procedure to cancel any exit re-entry visa in Saudi Arabia online through Absher
Learn how to cancel your or your family exit re-entry visa in Saudi Arabia. This is a step by step guide for expatriates and dependents. Before going for the exit re-entry cancellation process you must be aware of cancellation charges on a Saudi visa.
There are penalties to pay if you don’t cancel the exit re-entry visa in Saudi Arabia. Your iqama or Muqeem card must be valid before following any process.
Whenever your Exit Re-Entry is used an expatriate as well dependent must travel and exit. If you and your family don’t want to “visit” out of the Kingdom and decided to cancel the exit re-entry visa then follow the below guide.
How to Cancel Exit Re-Entry Visa
- Click here to log in to MOI by entering username and password.
- Now click Services under Family Member Services, then VISA Services.
- Click Next, now click on “More details”.
- If the Visa is issued already then you will be able to see the “Cancel Visa” option there.
- Finally, click on “Cancel Visa” that’s it.
If you don’t cancel it on time then the penalty is SR 1000, SR 2000, and SR 3000. But the good news is there is no fee for the cancellation of a Saudi Visa.
If you ever change your mind to issue a fresh visa for your family you can do so. You can also go to the final exit from Saudi Arabia. If you are experiencing any issues to cancel the “visa” or facing any errors. Then visit Jawazat offices in KSA.