STC to STC Credit Balance Transfer | 2 Methods
In Saudi Arabia STC Sawa lets you transfer money, credit, or mobile balance from STC to STC, Sawa to Sawa. Previously we’ve posted a detailed article on how to send mobile credit (balance) from STC to India, Philipines, and Pakistan. In this guide, you are about to learn how to transfer money from STC to STC or Sawa to Sawa mobile balance very easily.
before going for the procedure there are some terms and conditions that you should know before sending/transfer the credit balance. There are two different methods to transfer STC credit to STC. Let’s have a look at the first:
STC to STC Credit Balance Transfer (Method 1)
Compose a text *133*Reciever #*Amount in SAR# and Send it to 1500. If this is confusing have a look at the below example:
I.e: *133*059……..*20# send to 1500. That’s it.
When you get a confirmation SMS of Sawa transfer on your Mobile phone after the sender sent your money. Then write a text message *133*Iqama id number# and send it to 1500 that’s it. If this is confusing have a look at the below example:
I.e: *133*24……# send to 1500. That’s it.
STC to STC Credit Balance Transfer (Method 2)
STC Sawa Credit Transfer Terms & Conditions
- Your STC sim card number should be on your Iqama card.
- The Receiving person’s number also should be valid and on the Iqama number.
- Don’t forget that only prepaid customers can share the transfer with each other.
- You must have enough balance, Sawa.
- The minimum remaining amount must be SAR 20 in Sender account.
- The maximum amount you can send is SAR 20 and the minimum is SAR 5, be aware of that.
- SAR 0.50 will be deducted from your account while sending.