STC Quicknet 4G Routers Price and Packages
STC portable Wi-Fi routers or STC Quicknet 4G devices, MyFi is available to get pocket wifi at the best price in Saudi Arabia. These Quicknet routers and devices are fast, easy to use, and affordable prices. Different internet data carries different routers/devices as well each and every router has its own features and prices.
4 Main routers/devices are available at this time to get and use the faster internet service by Sawa STC. Quick Note: Please call STC for the latest device updates. Here are the best Quicknet packages. Let’s explore these devices with data bundles, price, and basic features below:
STC QuickNet 4G MyFi Pocket WiFi
ZTE 4G MyFi is a smaller, faster, and more comfortable device to carry and use at STC. It’s a home and pocket WiFi too. The Price of ZTE 4G MyFi is SAR 230.00. Some of its top features are:
- Yes, it is faster and has 4G support.
- The price is including the data and device.
- 9 to 10 hours of battery life. You can turn it off and save battery life when it’s not required.
- 1 to 11 users can use this device anytime anywhere in KSA, must check coverage first.
- HSPA Supported.
- LTE Supported.
- UMTS Supported.
- Cat4 Supported.
- It has an extra micro SD card slot that supports up to 32 GB.
QuickNet 4G (Soyealink 4G Router) Router Home
Soyealink 4G Router B535-933 at STC is lighter, faster, and more comfortable for home and office use. There are 2 routers for Home use and office use available, actually in specifications they are the same but the price and data are different. The price of the Router is SAR 488.75. Some of its top features are:
- They are 4G supported and work great for home and office use.
- TDD 2300 and LTE frequencies are supported.
- Download speed carries with location coverage but normally it’s 112 Mbps.
- While the upload speed is just 10 Mbps which is also better.
- It supports up to 32 users anytime.
- You will get 2 external antenna interfaces as well.
- Great Arabic and English support.
- Compatible with macOS, Windows, and Linux as well.