How to Register on Absher MOI in KSA
Learn account registration process on Absher MOI (Ministry of Interior) for all MOI KSA online services. MOI in Saudi Arabia allow all expatriates and all Saudis citizens to register on MOI official website and get the full benefits of all their online services. To register an account on Absher follow the below steps guide.
What are the benefits of Absher MOI Account
- Easily apply for visit visa for the family.
- Check public query available funds online.
- You can check iqama expiry date online through MOI.
- Check exit re-entry status online.
- Apply for the Final exit visa.
- Apply for driving license online on MOI.
- Change iqama profession.
- Check the status of Iqama profession change online.
- Check huroob status under your Iqama.
- Do the Iqama renewal process.
- Check kafeel name online on MOI.
- Check penalties etc, and lots more benefits.
Absher General Terms and Conditions to follow
The iqama id number you will enter for the account on MOI Absher must valid and ensure that it’s not somebody else. Don’t use someone else emails and mobile numbers, it is strictly prohibited and illegal. The entered password must be long and ensure that its at least 8 characters. There must be a lower and uppercase character. Using your private number can avoid account cancellations.
How to Register on MOI Absher Online
- Simply click here to go to MOI website and select the English language.
- Now just click on New User at to right.
- Enter Iqama ID/Resident ID card number.
- Enter your personal mobile number [must be valid].
- Put/write your Username in English [the choice is yours].
- Enter a strong password and Enter the password again to confirm it.
- Write your personal Email and Enter it again to confirm it.
- What is your preferred language English or Arabic, select it.
- Enter the image captcha code (must be accurate).
- Check the box to confirm the Terms and Conditions of MOI.
- Now Select Next option below to go for account confirmation activation.
- Enter the SMS code you’ve received on your phone number.
- Enter the Iqama id/Resident id number again click next/OK.
- Now for account completion Enter the User ID.
- Enter the password.
- Enter the password again to confirm it, must be the same.
Now you have successfully created Absher account but you will see the message that for activation visit nearest activation center with the printed copy of the Absher account. You can print the copy easily. You can visit Banks, airport, online banking account to activate the Absher account process.