Check Iqama Available Funds Online via Absher
Iqama fund is the most important query whenever an Expat is renewing his/her Iqama ID in KSA. It is a good sign and Expats get happy when they see the available funds under their iqama number on the JAwazat MOI website. It should be the employer or Kafeel’s top responsibility to keep their labor/workers’ ID updated. However, if not, then there are penalties they will pay for the resident permit renewal.
So keep tracking your ID expiration date and inform your sponsor to renew it on time. Expatriates living in Saudi Arabia need to constantly check their available funds. First I am going to show you the procedure and then why it is important for Expats to check iqama available funds.
Check Iqama Available Funds on MOI Online
- Go to Absher.
- Login to your account.
- Click “Public Query Available Funds” in the Dashboard.
- You will see the results on the next page.
As per the above screenshot reference, if there is any fund available for your iqama renewal etc. Then you will see next to the “Total Available Fund” option in SAR.
Why do you need to check available funds on MOI?
- The Muqeem card or your Iqama card is going to be expired. So that your sponsor or Kafeel will pay the fee Government of SA to renew the ID Card, Muqeem, or Iqama Card.
- If you are applying for or getting an exit re-entry visa in Saudi Arabia. You, your Kafeel, or your sponsor need to pay the fee online on MOI. So that payment will become an available fund on MOI.
- Suppose you are leaving the Kingdom you need to pay. Then you need to check the “Available fund” if it is available or not.
- So Whenever the “Available fund” is removed from your account on MOI. Consider the following:
- The [Iqama] is renewed.
- You will get the Exit Re-Entry Visa Soon.
- You can print the Exit Visa and many more things.